Our Education Reform Summit for 2015 has gone live. We are delighted to announce that we are running the UK’s second Global Education Reform Summit on 9th July 2015 in London. Hosted by The Education Foundation we will bring together educators and reformers from across the UK, Europe, USA and around the world.
It will provide an opportunity to hear from inspirational education leaders, teachers, reformers and politicians who are transforming education systems across the world. The summit will gather an invited group of 200 of the UK’s top leaders to celebrate the existing achievements of great educators and organisations supporting leaders, raise ambition and build consensus about where reform should go next, and inspire people to create change on the ground.
A world class line up of speakers and contributors will be at the 2015 summit including:
- Nick Gibb MP, Minister of State for Schools, Department for Education
- Tristram Hunt MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Education
- Andreas Schleicher, Director for Education and Skills & Special Advisor on Education Policy to the Secretary-General, OECD
- Richard Culatta, Director of the Office of Educational Technology, US Department of Education
- Munira Mirza, Deputy Mayor of London for Education and Culture, Greater London Authority
- Michael Teutsch, Head of the Country Analysis Unit, Directorate General for Education and Culture, European Commission
- Charlie Taylor, CEO, National College for Teaching and Leadership
- Sean Harford, National Director of Schools Policy, OfSTED
- Vicky Beer CBE, Chair, National Teaching Schools Council & Executive Headteacher, Ashton on Mersey School
- Lord Andrew Adonis, Author & Education reformer
- Liam Nolan, CEO & Executive Headteacher, Perry Beeches Academy Trust
- Toby Salt, CEO, Ormiston Academies Trust
- Gill Clipson, Deputy CEO, Association of Colleges
- Brian Lightman, General Secretary, ASCL
- Russell Hobby, General Secretary, NAHT
- Ian Comfort, CEO, Academies Enterprise Trust
- Seamus Oates, Executive Principal, TBAP Trust
- Geraldine Davies, Principal, UCL Academy
- Damian Mcbeath, Principal, ARK Conway Primary Academy
More speakers will be added in the coming weeks, so watch this space and our Education Foundation twitter feed and hashtag #EdReform15, for more news and announcements. A highlights video of the 2014 Education Reform Summit is shown here.
If you would like to be one of our sponsors of the 2015 Education Reform Summit please contact us here.