http://www.scotsguardscolonelsfund.org.uk/?art=%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%86%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA&c5d=c8 لعبة الهند ورق على الانترنت تحميل فيديو بوكر تطبيقات على الإنترنت Football Star hedelmäpelit netissä لعب 888 كازينو على الانترنت http://hotspace.de/?node=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B9%D8%AC%D9%84&4f7=1f الكاري في فتحة على عجل
Our mission for The Education Foundation is bold and ambitious:
“to accelerate reform and innovation across the UK, to help Britain create a world class education system”
Key achievements for The Education Foundation in its first 3 years of work have been:
- Developing ground breaking projects in the arenas of: teacher’s professional development (Teacherlab); technology and innovation (Learning Lab); bridging the gap between business, entrepreneurship and education (Education Britain); creating a vibrant UK edtech startup ecosystem (Edtech Incubator); and supporting FE colleges and the skills sector with the digital agenda (Digital Colleges)
- Influencing policy development at a national level including running Britain’s first Education Reform Summit, in partnership with the Department for Education & the Secretary of State for Education in July 2014; and our ongoing work on the shortage of school places feeding directly into the Mayor of London Schools Inquiry
- Writing and launching a series of major reports on the future of the UK education system (Education Britain: the journey to education reform); the way technology and social media can be a tool for teaching and learning (The Facebook Guide for Educators); the strategic development of technology in schools and tackling key barriers across the system for learning (Technology and Education: a system view); the digital transformation of the further education and skills sector (Digital Colleges: the journey ahead) and leadership lessons between the US and UK (Building a Lattice for School Leadership)
- Hosting and delivering 50+ Education Foundation policy events, conferences, summits and roundtables on a diverse range of policy issues in the UK and the USA with partners including: The Department for Education, Association of Colleges, Edge Foundation, UKIE NextGenSkills, Thomas B Fordham Institute, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, UKTI, Tech City UK, London and Partners, Labour Teachers, University Alliance and the British Consulate in Boston
- Developing a Corporate Partners network of leading global and UK companies who work with The Education Foundation on joint projects, ventures and programmes of work to help drive reform and innovation in the education system – including Facebook, IBM, Pearson, HP, Randstad Education, Cambridge University Press, McKinsey, Skype, Sony, Google and Samsung.
- Undertaking commissioned research including the Facebook Guide for Educators – the first piece of research commissioned by the global technology company outside of the US; work on the future of leadership and new school models for the Powerlist Foundation, to help them shape their vision for a pioneering Sixth Form Leadership Academy in London; a collaborative research report on the lessons and learning from the UK school leadership system for US policy makers; and the Mayor of London/London Enterprise Panel’s Digital Skills research project to audit and map school, college and industry digital, computing and STEM provision across London to help shape a major Digital Skills Fund
- Speaking at numerous education, technology and policy events and roundtables including: The Sunday Times Festival of Education, Campus Party Europe, Tech City Sessions, Economist Infrastructure Summit, TES & New Statesman roundtables, Guardian Innovation in Education Conference and the Innotech Summit.
The Education Foundation was founded in November 2011 by Ian Fordham and Ty Goddard who between them have 30 years experience working in education policy and practice across the UK and internationally. They have a successful track record in setting up and leading innovative national organisations, advising the government on current and future policy and are recognised experts in scaling up education projects and initiatives across the UK.
They created the Education Foundation as the UK’s first cross party, cross sector education think tank with a passion to help create a more open and connected education system. Since its launch, the organisation has received the following positive feedback:
“Our education reforms have one over-riding goal – to give every child a world-class education. A key part of our long-term economic plan is giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to succeed and get good jobs. This education reform summit allowed heads, teachers and reformers from England and around the world a brilliant opportunity to share ideas, learn from each other and build a brighter future for all.” David Cameron MP, Prime Minister
“At this critical juncture, it’s vital that there is serious, thoughtful debate about our future. I’m delighted that The Education Foundation has brought together so many great minds to do just that”, Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, former Secretary of State for Education
“We have welcomed the robust and thoughtful debate that has accompanied our reforms, it has undoubtedly improved the policies now being implemented. The formation of The Education Foundation is a very positive step in ensuring that this debate continues. I wish you every success” Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
“The Education Foundation is at the cutting edge of innovation and reform. If we are to succeed in the global economy, our education system must keep pace with the technological developments of our age. Ian and Ty bring renewed and relentless energy to this quest. Combining the central importance of teacher quality with technological advances, they are pioneering the next phase of education reform” Tristram Hunt MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Education
“Ian Fordham and Ty Goddard are without doubt two of the UK’s leading education innovators and entrepreneurs”, Dr Anthony Seldon, Master, Wellington College
“The Education Foundation is a ‘petri dish’ of ideas that will not only help shape the future of education but also change the way think tanks operate for good” Rohan Silva, Entrepreneur & Former Senior Policy Adviser to the Prime Minister
The Education Foundation is a not-for-profit social enterprise, funded, in our first three years by a combination of: co-founder investment; demonstration and innovation projects with schools, colleges, universities, companies and government; commissioned research from charitable foundations and local government; sponsored roundtables and events; and funding from leading businesses for our advisory work and projects. If you want to work with us and support our work, please visit the Support us section of this site.